Friday, July 19, 2013

I Just Wanna Go Fast

One full week of racing and we have what we want, 20+ kts of wind since morning and boat speeds are climbing with top speeds now over 17 Kts. 

We are now moving back up the leader board into 4th less than an hour out of 3rd and charging hard. We are in perfect trade wind sailing, blue sky, good waves and big wind. As I sit here typing I have not seen boat speeds under 15kts.

We are counting down the miles till we see our friends and family and are starting to play the finish line game.

I leave you here and I need to get to the back of the bus to keep the bow out and the boat fly.

14:32 7/18 24, 52.184 N 146, 52.268 W


(Great work boys! Enjoy the experience.

We miss you all dearly and can't wait to see you!!! )

1 comment:

  1. Many of the wives are in Hawaii anxiously waiting to congratulate each of you for a job well done and for being the adventurous, courageous and amazing men that we love. Go team Varuna!!!

    ReplyDelete